martes, 15 de febrero de 2011

60 day challenge: Day 1


1.-i know this belong to fb but i REALLY dont want to do it there cause idk i just dont want people to see my stuff cause im weird.. beside i know some people later will think she copyy mee! or something like that im doing this cause i really like the idea of reading this in a few years and remember and think how much things have changed:B

2.- im a very paranoic person..
3.- i miss my secundaria:(
4.-if you only know how much i wouuld give to go back and be with anna & ledezma again:( i miss you more than anything in the world i really need you:( youre amazing and i love you♥
5.-bardo is the greatiest boyfriend E V E R and i love him♥
6.-i love books:)
7.-puzzles relax me
8.-i love my blog cause i can publish whatever i want cause nobody read it and if i pass you the link of my blog that means i really trust you
9.-i hate changes :c
10.-mcr is my favorite band ever and they are my heroes♥
11.-i like to write in english :3 cause i think that help me in my writing D:
12.-i could eat chicken everyday and be happy without get tired of it
13.-this is my favorite number
14.-my google image and my mozilla image are the same:D
15.-my skin is super sensitive :c

No hay comentarios: