jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

trust


fucking trust you can bite my ass dude
i just HATE it why you cant trust me?
i know i have made bad choices but
im a human and i made bad choices ALL THE TIME
just like you
i know you have take bad decisions and
thank GOD my mom can forgive and just let it go..
cause if she would think the way you think, you have been gone a LONG time ago
why you cant forgive me?
im growing up
and im learning
im a fucking teenager for mothers sakes!
i made MORE mistakes than anyone..
can you just let it go?
i've change
now i know a lot of things a year ago i didnt know
or didnt care
but know i think about you
and you make me wanna be a better person
but i just cant if you are with this attitude
youre hurting me with your dudes
cause im a better person NOW
believe me
im not gonna hurt you anymore
i dont wanna hurt you anymore....

No hay comentarios: